(14th February) TOP VALENTINE DAY IMAGES,WISHES ,WHATSAPP MESSEGE ,SMS FOR SPECIAL PERSON

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY 2018


VALENTINE DAY  2018


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY 2018

 It's the season of love and the most romantic day of the year - Valentine's Day is almost here. Celebrated on February 14, the day is all about you and your better half spending quality time together while basking in each other's affection. Say it with a gift or a poem, a romantic date or a lavish trip, there are several ways to convey your love as long as it is straight from the heart. While some of you may find it easy to express your feelings, many others aren't as eloquent with their words. Take a little help from writers and poets who dedicated their lives to capture in words the beautiful emotion called love. This Valentine's Day, tell you're significant other how special they are with these beautiful quotes and images about love.

VALENTINE DAY WISH , SMS, WHATSAPP MESSAGES, IMAGE


 Sms, Whatsapp Messages , wishes for boyfriend

To you belongs my love
You are the only one that I want to have.
Smile and you will make me glad,
You are the best gift that I ever had!
I love you so much, my Valentine
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY 2018

You are my Valentine,
The love of my life,
The only one who makes me smile
With just a look in the eye.
Happy Valentine's Day, my love!
Chocolates can't compete with the sweetness of loving you. Happy Valentine's Day!


Babe, thank you for making my life so happy. You make every single day worthwhile. I'm so lucky to have you in this life. Happy Valentine's Day!

Your love and all the little things you do fill my heart with joy. Happy Valentine's Day!


 Sms, Whatsapp Messages, wishes  for husband


I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away,
then I wrote it in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
So I wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay
Happy Valentine's Day

Dear husband, I feel so blessed to have you as my Valentine for life. Happy Valentine's Day, my love!

I will always be here for you,
You are the reason in everything I do.
I will never ever let you go,
My love for you will continue to grow.
Happy Valentine's Day, dear husband
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY 2018

I started to believe in forever when I met you. I love you so much. Happy Valentine's Day!

Before I met you, I thought true love existed only in books and movies. That changed when you came into my life. Happy Valentine's Day!

Distance isn't an issue because in the end, I have you. Happy Valentines Day!



Valentine Day quotes to share with your boyfriend or girlfriend to speak your heart out


"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite" - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY 2018


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage" - Lao Tzu


"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you'" - Erich Fromm
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY 2018



Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you" - Loretta Young


The best thing to hold onto in life is each other" - Audrey Hepburn



No comments