Online Fraud

In this post i am sharing my personal experience with guido baechler and how he has done fraud with me. So i want to expose him and wanted to share my experience with you.

Exposing Guido Baechler and his involvement in repeated dishonest acts. Some might wonder, what is the reason for this page? It is really simple. First, My money was stolen by Guido. Second, it’s really not fair that there are people out there whom are dishonest, stealing money, opportunity, and create false beliefs, and go away with their actions.
My plan is to expose Guido Baechler (Guido Mario Bächler). Since he stole money and did not hesitate to run away. I’ll do my very best to expose everything about him and his businesses. As you can see he is the founder of Jeridoo. we are going to change our focus to Guido Baechler, who is responsible for the fraud.
A word of advice, you want to deal with Guido Baechler! do it by Visa or PayPal. never do wire transfer for any reason. At least you have some kind of protection through Visa and PayPal.

No comments